"Dear Diary, my teen-angst bullshit now has a body count."
"Ebola In Town" one hell of a groovy tune, despite the subject matter.
Here are my favorite 10 shots from the Intruders Conversation for a Cause at Nerd HQ. It was a great time for a great cause! All proceeds went to Operation Smile, and that’s freaking rad on its own. I officially love Mira Sorvino and her adorable Trekkie self. And yeah, James Frain needs to do every panel ever. So much love everywhere in that space!
IF YOU WENT TO SAN DIEGO COMIC CON OR KNOW ANYONE WHO HAS, PLEASE READ.
One of my dearest friends was found on the side of the road, unconscious and bloody. She was wearing this cosplay on the day it happened. She was last seen with friends when she ran off after a disagreement. Please, please, please, if you have ANY information or saw her anywhere, contact her mother. The full information is down below. This isn’t okay and it’s sickening to know that this happened at a place people truly can enjoy themselves. Please spread the word.
”I just received a call from the San Diego Police Department and my daughter Emily Weyer aka Milly Makara was found on the side of the road covered in blood with no ID unconscious. They are unsure what happened to her. My husband is on his way to the police station and then the hospital. If you have any information on what happened to her please send me a facebook message or call me at 951 229 3394. Thank you in advance”. -JILL WEYER
Please help if you can.
My spoiler-free reaction to the Intruders SDCC Premiere: HOLY CRAP, WATCH THIS SHOW. I can’t wait for the show to launch, so I can stop biting what will be left of my tongue. At least I can give a few notes that aren’t related to the actual plot.
- John Simm. OK, I may be a walking billboard for the guy’s IMDB page, but that doesn’t mean the man’s infalliable. None to worry, he’s in it to win it, and his accent work is on the damn mark. Squee away, fans.
- Mira Sorvino kinda weirds me out now, which means she’s doing her job well. Also, I am kinda in love with her shoes.
- James Frain should always be a panelist, even if he has nothing to do with a show.
- If Millie Brown is this good now, I can’t wait to watch her career blossom. This kid kills it.
- Julie Gardner looks AMAZING. Werk!
- Remember one thing about Glen Morgan: Sein ist die Hand die Verletzt. And you will enjoy it.
If the show is as strong as the first episode, which I have no reason to doubt, it deserves to go the distance. Now to collapse after 12 hours of Con.
*Note: Not really the best pics, but I was more interested in the panel than getting the perfect snap.
In the summer of 1999, hot on the heels of the release of Running With Scissors, Colin and I got together to make a music video for Weird Al’s “Germs”.
To commemorate our new interview with Weird Al, as well as our list of Al’s 10 Best Videos, we’ve rescued this lost gem from the archives.
I’m totally crying right now. :-D